Am I Right for you and your pet?
I'm AM right for you if:
1. You have a active pet who loves to try sports
2. You want to prevent injuries in your pet
3. You want to improve your pets fitness, muscle mass or strength
4. Your pet has had a recent change in behaviour or how they move
5. You care about giving your pet the best treatment long term
6. You want to have peace of mind you've done everything for your pet
7. You're looking for a therapist who is fully trained, insured and a NAVP member
I'm NOT right for you if:
1. You want a one off check of your pets condition
2. You want the cheapest option
3. You need a pre-sale check
4. Your not committed to a long term program of sessions and at home fitness
5. You are looking for a centre to take your pet to (we're mobile)
6. You are outside of West and South Yorkshire and need at home visits (check out our online resources)
Owner and Vet Physio @ Fit-Pet Physio
Zoe MSc Veterinary Physiotherapy, BSc Bioveterinary Science, Hydrotherapist MNAVP and RCH
Hello, I’m Zoe and I’ve been working with animals for the last 10 + years and have a passion for helping pet owners feel empowered by optimising your pets health giving you the peace of mind that your pet will live a long and happy life.
I qualified as a veterinary physiotherapist in September 2019 and love travelling throughout West Yorkshire to help pets in their own homes.
In my spare time, I train and compete in agility with my dog Jack a Border collie x Hungarian vizsla and he is by far the most accident prone dg I have ever met!!