Do you want to feel empowered and have peace of mind you’re pet will have the longest and happiest life?
Are you the dedicated owner wanting to learn more?
Are you ready to be proactive to optimise your dogs health and fitness?
How Can Zoe Help you?
How I'm similar to other vet physios:
1. Vet Consent is required for all sessions
2. A range of electrotherapies can be used such as laser and pulsed electromagnetic therapy
3. Manual and exercise therapies are used such as massage
How I am different from other vet physios:
1. Each session includes a full assessment of your pets gait, muscles and joints
2. Behavioural and exercise changes are taken into account
3. Sessions are taken at your pets pace
4. There is no judgement
5. After each session you will receive a personalised at home exercise plan complete with reps and access to an online members area full of exercise videos
6. Regular sessions are a must usually 4-8 weeks but at least every 3-6mnths minimum
To book an appointment for you pet message Zoe Now
Appointments Available in West Yorkshire- Tuesdays and Thursdays
Canine Initial Assessment- £50
Canine Massage- £40
Equine Initial Assessment- £60
Equine Physiotherapy- £55
Equine Massage- £50